December 17, 2018
The sweatshirt is here!
We've been dying to come out with something cozy that you won't want to take off, and our classic sweatshirt is just the answer. It's an eco-fleece crew neck sweatshirt that is sure to become your new go-to. It's ideal for lounging around or running errands. It also pairs well with your festive Christmas pajamas!
The sweatshirts run true to size, but allow for a small amount of shrinkage with any cotton material (fabric content: 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon).
In other news, today is the last day to place an order on our website for 2018. We will be stepping away to spend time with friends and family and sincerely hope you find time to do the same! All orders placed between December 18th and January 2nd will be shipped when we return on January 3rd. We will also be unplugged from our inbox, so all emails will be answered when we return.
See you in 2019!
December 06, 2017
Maybe it's the turmoil of our world these days or maybe it's the
ultimate home-body in me, but can you imagine a better gift than to give someone the gift of cozy? A cozy throw, a great book to curl up by the fire with, luxurious bath products to make that r&r time even more relaxing... this list is the ultimate in cozy. And don't forget about our other carefully curated lists. See them all on our 2017 Gift Guide page.
1) Swell bottle (perfect for hot tea, and of course, it's marble)
2) tea kettle (I use mine daily, especially at night when I'm cozying up for the night)
3) The Year of Cozy book (a great addition to any coffee table addicts collection)
4) Slip pillowcase (I was hesitant to jump on board at first, but I'm hooked on my silk pillowcase now. It's a worthy purchase)
5) Voluspa candle (one of my favorite scents this time of year!)
6) silk mask set (perfect for traveling)
7) Barefoot Dreams throw (have one, love it, can't live without it)
8) Dyson hair dryer (because who doesn't need a $400 hair dryer?)
9) deep sleep pillow spray (we could all use a little help getting to sleep and staying asleep, I'll try anything)
10) Barr - Co. bath salts (the perfect way to bump up the bath game)
11) Kopari coconut oil (another perfect end to a long day)
12) Ugg slippers (this exact pair should be waiting for me under
the tree, wink wink. I get a new pair every year because I literally live in them)