November 30, 2018
Do you dare to wear a graphic sweatshirt with a sequin skirt? Maybe for your office Christmas party? I think it's cute, has a little splash of sparkle and is conservative enough that your boss won't cringe. Not to mention these pumps... Meghan Markle wore them and I think they might just be the perfect pump.
August 23, 2018
Heading into the office with a trench vest and your go-to power pumps... it's always a sure way to turn heads and show everyone who's boss.
December 04, 2017
The girl boss, the boss babe, your favorite co-worker...
The girl that has it all together whether she's heading into a meeting or heading out the door for her yoga class. Think about gifting great desk accessories, iconic books that will dress her shelves, a great bag that holds everything she needs for her busy day, a classic cashmere sweater, a fun coffee mug that will brighten her day, or a mask to pamper her at the end of her stressful day.
1) screw cuff (because what screams boss more than this serious cuff?)
2) Yves Saint Laurent book (because you seriously can't have too many great coffee table books)
3) eye mask (to rest those tired eyes after starting at a computer screen for hours)
4) peace sign object (a conversation starter)
5) still waking up mug (perfect for that second cup of coffee)
6) mini vacuum (perfect for those hard to reach places on her desk)
7) acrylic box (pretty desk accessories are always a safe bet)
8) diffuser (throw in some peppermint oil to keep her energized throughout the day)
9) water bottle (because a side of champagne for those late nights sounds like it's not a bad idea)
sweater: J.Crew (a great cashmere sweater is a staple)
skirt: J.Crew (a pleated skirt can be worn so many different ways)
bag: Senreve (basically the most perfect bag for day)
booties: Nordstrom (a classic that she'll never tire of)