January 04, 2019
I feel like there's an understood rule that we're supposed to live in athleisure throughout the month of January, or maybe that's just me. I'm over heavy sweaters (especially when the high tomorrow is nearly 60), I'm trying to workout more, and I just don't feel like sitting all day in tight jeans. So, if we're keeping it casual for a few weeks, why not look extra while doing so? Shop her look below.
December 02, 2017
Let's switch gears from the travelista to the fitness guru, the one that's always up on the latest barre workout, who's always trying the new juice bar in town, and of course, who is always dressed in her athleisure best.
1) cold/hot packs (perfect for post-workout body aches)
2) jump rope (because we've all seen the Kardashian's workout videos, they brought jumping rope back into the mix)
3) marble yoga mat (like I said yesterday, marble is everything right now)
4) Vital Proteins (add to your tea or smoothie for more nutrients and joint health)
5) monogram pouch (I think I like this because it's the only thing I've ever seen sampled in my initials)
6) MZ Wallace tote (perfect to throw a change of clothes in for post-workout)
7) Swell bottle (I alternate between my Swell and my bkr bottle... long story short, I always have water with me!)
8) puffy vest (wait until you see the cinched back on this one, so flattering!)
Schwinn cruiser (because cruising to your workout class helps burn even more calories, and it could be fun when the weather permits)
top: Gap (love the side-tie)
sports bra: Athleta (the more strappy the better)
pants: Gap (again, love the tie detail)
September 14, 2017
NYFW just wrapped and I can't wait to break down the latest trends for you in the coming days. One thing that has been on the horizon that continued to make waves on the street style stars is metallics. Whether it's a bold accessory or a statement blouse, heavy metals are here to stay for fall. While athleisure also has major staying power, let's talk about actual workout gear. It's an area where you can still be on-trend while you sweat it out in the gym. Fabletics just released new pieces for fall and I'm dying over the pops of rose gold. So good. I can see throwing this crop top on with these pants and hitting the gym. Throw a jacket in for good measure on those cold mornings. It's the happiest medium of trendy metallics and comfy (and oh-so-slenderizing) workout gear. Consider it a win...