Did you guys know that Nordstrom is having a sale?
I know, I know... eye roll. Everybody is talking about it. You've seen the Barefoot Dreams blanket on everyone's feed. You're sick of hearing about it because, if you're like me, you still can't actually shop the sale. I do not have a Nordstrom card and didn't have access to the sale without a friend in high places (or who has spent more money than me). So, I'm going to quickly walk you through what I had my eyes on, what I bought and why.
I bought 6 things that breaks down to 3 things I needed, 2 things I wanted, and 1 thing I'm still deciding on.
The 3 things I needed:
1 + 2) Layering tees! Can you ever have enough? I find myself replacing my black and white basics yearly, so this was as good of a time as ever to stock up on one of each color. These two are tissue thin which I appreciate for fall with the intent of layering them with vests, jackets, blazers, etc. I love a good basic :)
3) Ugg house shoes. I have a pair from Amazon that I love, but I'm an Ugg girl through and through. Since I work from home, I live in my house shoes, like literally LIVE in them. I can typically make a pair last about a year before they basically go bald inside.
The 2 things I wanted:
1) Barefoot Dreams cardigan (which is sadly sold out but this one is similar). I have this exact same cardi in the longer version and I live in it during the colder months. I figured I may as well add a short version to my collection since it was on sale.
2) The long black cardigan in the picture is actually one of my favorite purchases, but sadly, it appears to be sold out. It's the Halogen cashmere version if you see it pop back up on the site. If not, Halogen also makes this similar version in both a regular and plus-size option.
The 1 thing I'm still deciding on:
1) Zella joggers. I've complained about carrying a few extra pounds recently (blame it on Covid), so I'm all about stretchy pants right now. These seem to be a good addition, but I can confess that I probably don't need them. However, for the price, they're probably a keep (and available in plus-size).
Other things I would say BUY:
1) I've been wanting to try this sunscreen, but I'm hesitant to buy a full set of 3 this late in the season.
2) Slip silk pillowcases: they go on my gift guide every year because I own two and I LOVE them. They're good for your hair, skin, etc. Trust me on this one.
3) that Barefoot Dreams blanket would 100% be on this list, but they also appear to be gone. If or when they come back, it's a definite must-have for any home.